Education Scholarship Application
PCA A.E. Robert Friedman Scholarship Program
Educating Tomorrow's Leaders
Established in 1978, the PCA A.E. Robert Friedman Scholarship provides funds to deserving high school seniors or college-aged students who are seeking to further their education through vocational or post-college studies and is based on the students’ character and financial need.
Who Should Apply?
- Students sponsored by a PCA National Member
- Students who will be applying to any state certified University or College
- Application Form: Fill out completely or mark N/A if not applicable. Incomplete information may affect the rating of your application. All information you provide is strictly confidential.
- Two current letters of recommendation describing your qualifications that make you a clear choice for an AERF Scholarship.
- Academic transcript (unofficial copy allowed) from your last two semesters, three quarters, or a copy of your most recent transcript.
- Essay (250 words min.) on your career goals.
- Letter of Recommendation by a PCA National member in good standing.
Application Deadline and Notification
All application packets must be completed by December 7, 2020. The Trustees will make their decision in January 2021. Scholarship award recipients will be contacted via mail by February 12, 2021. All applicants will be mailed notice of their final status.
If you have any questions, please call the PCA Operations Manager at 314-900-2013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be judged according to the following criteria:
- 20% Academic Record
- 20% Financial Need
- 15% Community Service/Extracurricular School Activities
- 15% Recommendations
- 15% Essay
- 15% Work Experience
Distribution of Scholarships
AERF will award: Up to $1,500 in scholarship awards to students applying to a university or college. Scholarship awards are for the 2021-2022 school year. Applicants may reapply for scholarship awards in subsequent years.
2020-2021 PCA A.E. Robert Friedman Education Scholarship