Seeking Event Speakers
PCA is looking for speakers to present the latest information in business growth, estimating, finance, marketing with social media, employee growth and retention and succession planning which can be applied to the painting industry. We are excited to spotlight new ideas and fresh voices at the 2018 Northeast Region Annual Event held November 8 – 10, 2018.
If you are interested, please fill out the application below on or before August 17, 2018.
If you have questions please contact Christina DeLurgio: (314) 900-2014 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list below contains suggested/recommended topics for presentations. Other topics will be considered upon submission.
- Best Business Practices
- Business Growth
- Business Strategy
- Employee Management
- Internet Marketing Management
- Small Business Success
- Social Media
- Succession Planning
- Website Design and Marketing
Presenter Application Form
Commitment to Educational Excellence:
By agreeing to present at the 2018 Northeast Region Annual Event, presenters agree to uphold PCA’s Commitment To Educational Excellence. This Commitment is designed to maintain the highest quality of educational standards.
The benefits of a commitment to a high standard of educational excellence guarantee:
- Presenters’ professional reputations will become synonymous with the high quality education offered at Contractor College events and will be viewed as a reputable business resource
- Participants will continue to receive the high quality education they have come to expect from PCA programs
To ensure the integrity of these benefits, presenters must be prepared to agree to the following standards:
- Delivery of the course, without disproportionate endorsement, marketing, or bias
- Limitation of company logos, product name, and/or branding
- Distribution of information and handouts solely with intent to reinforce the learning objectives
- Creative teaching techniques and devices appropriate for learning objectives and learning styles of attendees
- Accuracy of all presentation materials and information
- Conciseness of presentation-timing to fit parameters of course schedule
- Refraining from requiring attendees to submit contact information
- Consistent and optimistic representation of PCA and all of its representatives, materials, and education in presenter’s verbiage, conduct, and content in accordance with the superior quality and integrity of PCA’s Ethics, Education, and Excellence
It is the sole prerogative of the PCA Northeast Region Advisory Group to select presenters for the Northeast Regional Event. The decision is based on the knowledge and expertise of the speaker, relevance and usefulness of information, freshness of voice and presence, uniqueness of perspective and delivery, and record of engagement results with various audience.