The Modern Apprentice
The needs and interests of job-seekers today are changing, and the hiring and training practices of painting businesses need to adapt to attract and retain new talent.
The Modern Apprentice operates using The ‘Decent Human Being’ Theory. Find decent human beings, care for them, train them and solve their needs to keep them happy and working for YOUR company. You can do this by:
Giving Apprentices the Tools and Skills They Need
- Provide personal training
- Repetitively train Your apprentices
- Use verbal drills to drive home learning
- Immediately and repeatedly correct them
Building the Mindset of Your Apprentices
- Fully immerse them in the culture of your business
- Teach them the reason for a task, not just the task itself
- Focus on quality
- Encourage them to always take care of your clients
Above all else, inspire people by leading by example. See more of how The Modern Apprentice works in the video below.
Members can log in here to watch the full, in-depth version.