Boost Your Business Potential
When you join the Painting Contractors Association (PCA), you can take advantage of a wide range of business benefits, including the organization’s comprehensive library of industry information and training.
What is PCA?
PCA members make up an extensive community of contractors who are found nationally and internationally to be professional, ethical and profitable. PCA membership is available to contractors who serve in the coatings application industry (all paints, coatings, decorative finishes, wall-covering, and surface treatments).
Contractors must be properly licensed and in compliance with state and federal licensing, bonding, insurance and certification requirements. PCA contractors agree to adhere to the PCA Code of Ethics.
10 Reasons to join PCA
- Professional identification as a member of the only trade association for painting and decorating contractors
- PCA Industry Standards – available FREE to PCA Members
- Complimentary industry-related forms
- PCA’s PaintED Accreditation program and course discounts
- Consumer listing on PCA’s Find-A-Painter to promote your business
- Member discounts on EXPO registration fees, the annual PCA education and networking event
- Access to PCA’s safety partner, Safe-Way, for free consultations and planning
- Member discounts on PCA publications
- Up-To-Date news on the latest trends in the industry
- A voice in federal legislation and regulations affecting industry businesses